Although we are not currently looking to hire, opportunities do arise fairly quickly, and so we are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. There are certain minimum requirements that we look for in the people we hire:
- Must be bilingual – French and English – written & spoken.
- Must own a vehicle (we’re consultants, we need to get around!)
- Must be willing to travel – we often work outside of Quebec.
- Must look and act professional – important for our customers!
- Must be a team player – collaboration is a very important part of how we work.
Beyond these essential qualities and attributes, there is of course the necessity to possess decent technical skills. We would be interested in you if you possess skills in one or more of the following products:
- General Linux skills; SuSE Linux preferably, but other distributions are enough
- Novell: ZENworks family of products, Identity Manager, Access Manager, Sentinel, Open Enterprise Server, GroupWise, Teaming, NetWare
- VMware: vSphere, VI3, VMware View
- Microsoft: Windows Server, Windows XP/7, Active Directory, SQL Server
- Infrasructure & telecommunications
So whether you are just starting out in IT or are a senior engineer with many years of experience, please reach out to us and let us know what you’re interested in. Send in your info and CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not always answer back right away, but we PROMISE to read all of them when they come in!