We’re growing, and we need some very cool people to come and join the team!
Our immediate need is for a Network Support Consultant, who will manage our service desk and monitor our customers’ networks, but we are also looking to hire a (preferably!) young Linux enthusiast who wants to launch his or her networking career. Both positions will be out of our office located on Sainte-Therese, Quebec, located about 30 minutes north of Montreal.
Having said that, our consultants are called upon to travel very frequently, as we get engagements across the continent: Charlottetown, Calgary, Winnipeg, Ottawa, Quebec City & Toronto are some of the Canadian cities we have worked in during the last year, and New York, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh & San Antonio are some of the US cities we’ve had a chance to work in. So if you don’t like traveling and meeting new people, then Adaris will not be a good place to work for you!
Keep in mind that Adaris is a Novell Platinum Partner, and as Canada’s most pro-active Novell partner, it is the focus of our business. If you believe that the world is painted blue and and only Microsoft products interest you, then you will be disappointed if you come to Adaris! We will train you and invest in your career, so if Linux is your OS of choice and you want to learn something new, then you will love it here!
- Bilingual, French and English
- Valid passport and no travel restrictions
- Must have a car and valid driver’s license
Network Support Consultant
- Receive and handle all support calls from customers
- Manage service desk tickets
- Manage network monitoring system & respond to alarms from customer networks
- Ensure integrity of customer documentation
- Be available on call evenings and weekends to handle network alarms
Ideally, as mentioned above, we are looking for a young Linux enthusiast who would like to kickstart their networking career. We are looking to train someone on the following technologies:
- SuSE Linux Enterprise Server
- Novell Open Enterprise Server
- Novell GroupWise
Much travel may be required, so keep that in mind!
We hope so! Send us an email telling us why, along with your CV, to email@example.com.